Saturday, December 7, 2013

CHRISTmas decorating thought ...

(from “Behold the Gift … the Blessings of Bethlehem" by Karen Anderson www.MomentsPublishing.com) a CHRISTmas decorating thought … It is time to decorate, Lord ... please help me so that I do it in honor of YOU ... I have lots and lots of boxes and bows ... but I want to place the important things first ... I want Your light to brighten my windows ... I want Your peace to lay at each doorstep ... I want Your love to fill each room ... I want Your hope to grace each nook ... I want Your joy to linger in my halls ... I want to remember that it is not "what" is under the tree that matters ... I want to remember that "Who died" on the tree is what matters ... come, Lord ... help me decorate ... for You …

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh, thank you for this! It's so easy to get lost in the decorating, shopping and pure craziness of this season and lose sight of what is really important. I love you and your beautiful heart!